Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New Arduino Due

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
So who wants an upgrade? :D

32 bit 84 MHz processor, with more I/O pins including 12-bit analog inputs (instead of 10-bit) AND even a DAC!

That looks great im getting in the piggy bank right now i been reading about them

Is there any true in circuit debugging for it? printf style debugging has its uses, but it is not something I would like to solely rely on. Arduino is nice for newbies, but for anyone with a bit of experience its hardly any more difficult to use WinAVR (gui toolset for AVR dev with gcc based compiler).

Is there any true in circuit debugging for it? printf style debugging has its uses, but it is not something I would like to solely rely on. Arduino is nice for newbies, but for anyone with a bit of experience its hardly any more difficult to use WinAVR (gui toolset for AVR dev with gcc based compiler).

The uno32 is a pic32mx...... not an arduino..

It has Jtag header for programming and debugging so there should be away to do debugging

It has Jtag header for programming and debugging so there should be away to do debugging

Yes, but that would be using a JTAG programmer/debugger, which you could do on any development board. He's talking about debugging within the Arduino Development environment. I'm pretty sure they have not implemented it, yet. Debugging over a USB interface would require some type of software breakpoints. I'm not certain how it would be implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back