Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need to know what the 'delay' IC in the picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musisoft

I took the shematic in CircuitMaker 6 and I want to do something with that but I dont know the part number of that IC

Attachments

• delay_chip.JPG
    delay_chip.JPG
    10.2 KB · Views: 845
I don't think this is a standalone IC... No clock input (maybe internal?), no marked the power pins and also no numbered the other pins...
Are You sure, this is one chip?

thx

seems to be a module

to bad I cant know whats inside

I will make something else

thanks for replying

Seems to be a macro model to me. Don't know about any existing standalone IC as Sebi said.

Yes it is a MACRO model, witch contain a number of logic.
Here is the macro expanded.
If you build this subcircuit and wire it up as show in your circuit, then is should be working.
not the clock also need to be created since the clock itself is a another macro/subcircuit.

Good luck.

csaba911

Attachments

• Delay_173.gif
    Delay_173.gif
    7.6 KB · Views: 716
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back