Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need to explain !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XL-power

hi all

i write a program in order to move a servo motor according to an Accelerometer ....and yes the motor moves while you are change the direction of the accelerometer but ... i face a problem that the servo sometimes moves free whithout touch the accelerometer

is there any thing wrong?how can i control the servo motor so that it moves according to the movement of the sensor only ...

my circuit : accelemeter >> microprocessor>>relays>>servo motor

thanks in advance

Last edited:
You have provided no code, no information about the devices you're using, and no circuit, there is absolutely no way to respond to this post because you didn't provide the proper information.

you better post your schematic + more info. Check whether you have given the correct frequency to the servo. They tend to vibrate if the inputs are out of range.

um i would recommend not reading or moving the servo until somewhat large motion is detected. Like you are most likely moving the servo on any motion sensed. What you can do have a calibrated state. Like read the acc then have that state as 0 so when it changes you will know.

Do you understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back