Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need to designe and build a PC monitor with led's

Status
Not open for further replies.

qbsystems

Hy ... This is a proyect that i started in 1985, did not have the money then , but now i'm making the time to do it, i have an MS degree in industrial electronics, but dont have much design experiance

have seen some of the designes on the web from color to red o bi-color
i'm separating the proyect in to several parts.

1.- the modular matrix and driver designe
( will designe to be flexible in size - and decide on how to drive it )
2.- the video interfase designe
( has to conect directly to a PC computer - as any other monitor )
( need to decide on the format VGA-Super VGA etc. )
3.- the software
( will try to compensate harware with programing as much es posible )
4.- and last, starting to build ......
( need to star making small matrix prototipes in order to get the # of colors intensity an to see y i can use the new high brigthnes leds )

so here it goes mi firs step :oops: .....

does any one know where i can get a diagram or a schematic from a led display that can display color graphics so i can get some designe ideas :?:

can any one point me in the direction of what type of prossesor can i use for the led controler, in order to start learning how it works and what tipe of development package can i use for that processor :?:

need to start learning how PC work with diferent type of displays
can any one sugest a page or a book :idea:

this is the area the area that i see most dificult (the designe of the video interfase ) :idea: :?: :x :shock:

any help is apreciated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back