Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need timer help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasslehawk

First let me say Hi.
I need to build a timer that will power 110v motor at the same amount on and off. I have found a few diagrams to build one using a 4541 Programmable Timer chip but the fastest it will go is .5sec and I was trying to find a way to go from .1sec to maybe 30sec in .1sec increases. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Ed

yes it is an AC motor. I am building a wave generator for my Aquarium and I need to be able to change the speed that the pump turnes on and off so that it will make a smooth wave in the tank.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back