Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need switch ideas for 4 wires

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrolllockx

So, basically i have 4 wires with different input/output signals working on 1.6V.
Now i need to add master switch that can disable all 4 wires, so when switch is OFF the signals will not be passed thru the wires

I draw something, hopefully u understand my idea
**broken link removed**

What is the easiest way to do that? As a newbie in electrionis i was thinking adding 4 seperate relays to do this

Another way to do it would be to use a 4pst relay, the above is a better idea, however if you want to use an allready existing switch that doesnt have 4 poles then the relay is another option.

Welcome here.

You can use an industrial control panel switch. You can put as many switches as you like on the on/off operator. I saw one once with 11 switches on it. You can use any combination of NO and NC contacts as you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back