Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need some

Status
Not open for further replies.

TronicBrain

Need some resources

Hi
I have to make a study about one of the Alternative Energy Sources as a home work
And I decided to make it about the ocean waves energy

Any information or resources you may suggeste?

I only found general information on the net
I need more details.

My study should be 10 papers at least

You can suggest any other kind of Alternative Energy but not the solar energy.

thanks

Sorry becaouse of the bad thread title
I just forgot to add "resources"

any piece of help?

The problem with alternative energy is there is just so much of it! Honestly I think everyone should be required to wear a pair of shoes that used a spring loaded kinetic generator on a bellows type device installed in the heel of the shoe. We'd all be an inch taller and be able to generate the energy required to power our cell phones and PDA's by keeping our blubbered butt rear ends moving for more than a few hours a day.
The death rate in the country (read: US) would drop by 10% or more in the first year.

Does energy from waste technology count?

What about thermal depolymerisation?

As many of you are aware I don't agree with the main view about global warming, don't get me wrong I'm no denier, the climate is warming up I just dispute the rate of change how much of it is cause by human activity. I am an environmentalist, I don't think chopping down trees or air pollution form nitrogen and sulphur compounds are good things. By the way, I don't want to discuss this in this thread I just wanted to make my position clear on the matter as I don't want to give the impression that I support the main view on climate change when I don't.

I do agree that there really isn't any need to rely on fossil fuels and neither is it healthy for our long term economic well being to to so. Also the extraction of fossil fuels is bad for the environment, oil spillages kill sea life and coal mining releases harmful compounds in to the environment, not to mention the damage caused by clearing peat bogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back