Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need some help with two projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

sal

hello
i am having problems with to projects that were asked to build.
1º -> have to build a silent alarm, like a motion sensor but with a "laser" like the spy movies. i want it to activat a light located in a room when a person set into the laser;

2º -> have to build a light like the lights in a police car, but not for a normal car, it's for a car that my 2 years old nephew received in this christmas. he likes polices car and my sister asked me if i could build the damn lights... i want to build the lights like the example that i put attached with this post.

can anyone help??

ps: sorry if my english is not the best... :D

Attachments

• Lights.gif
    Lights.gif
    17.6 KB · Views: 166
sal said:
hello
i am having problems with to projects that were asked to build.
1º -> have to build a silent alarm, like a motion sensor but with a "laser" like the spy movies. i want it to activat a light located in a room when a person set into the laser;
No need for a real laser. Use infra-red as used in VCR remotes. Google will provide several circuits.

sal said:
2º -> have to build a light like the lights in a police car, but not for a normal car, it's for a car that my 2 years old nephew received in this christmas. he likes polices car and my sister asked me if i could build the damn lights... i want to build the lights like the example that i put attached with this post.

can anyone help??

ps: sorry if my english is not the best... :D

3v0 thanks for the help but i know that i dont need to use a real laser, i just didn't know how to express my idea lol but thanks for the help.
and thanks for the help i_build_stuff to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back