Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need some help, I want to build a 1,800watt PA/DJ Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sence Sync

i would like to build a 1800watt Amplifier (maz output 1800watt]. 4 channel producing 450watt x 4 at 8 ohms, but then i want it just like te Pyramid PA 3600watt amplifer, i want it to be able to reach 3600watts at 900watts x 4 at 4 ohms. i only want one volume contral not two for each side. Can anyone help me, i need to know how to put it together and what parts i need.

I agree, it's not something to be attempted by an inexperienced constructor. Also I doubt you could build it much cheaper than commercially available amplifiers, high power audio parts are extremely expensive - and you can destroy them very easily!.

Have you considered using commercially available modules to build your amplifier?, companies like BK https://www.bkelec.com make ready built modules - you just need to fit them in a box.

Also be aware of the power limitations, as you are in the USA you can only draw 1650W from a single socket, an 1800W amplifier is likely to need 2700W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back