Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Signal Light Diaghram, Someone plz need for final

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlysin

Plz, ne one i need a diagram for a simple signal light that has to signal lights and turns red...green....yellow nsync with eachother...big help thnx[/b]

Do you want just one traffic light stand with red amber green ?
Or a set of traffic lights at a junction, with two or more sets ?
Is this just a model using LEDs or a system with lamps like
at road works ?

Will this be just 3 LEDs running of 5v ?

deadlysin said:
Plz, ne one i need a diagram for a simple signal light that has to signal lights and turns red...green....yellow nsync with eachother...big help thnx[/b]

Please elaborate on your problem and we will help you. In the future, please read over what you have written and assume no other knowledge on your behalf, would you understand the problem?

Steve

The web is full of these projects including entire final papers that people have written. You might want to do a search for "traffic light project"

for a single traffic light sequencer, you might like this (at the end of the article).

**broken link removed**

as far as "in sequence with each other" I would think that red on lane would be green on the other with a bit of 555 delay between the two sequence start pulses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back