Need PIC16F84A Cool Project

On who do your most project ideas depend on?

• Self

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friend

• Teacher - School

• Online Search (Somebody else's idea revisited)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, do as you want. You feel pretty confident with yourself

Though I was very confident of Basic Pro... It turned out 2 be the same blocks :cry: :!: :!:
My Code:
symbol second = 1000
pause second
lcdout $FE, 1
lcdout "PIC LCD - ROW1"
LCDout $FE, $0C
lcdout "PIC LCD - ROW2"
STOP
end

I still think you have HW problem. So why don't you post us the photo of the device???

It WORKED :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!:
2day, it worked... Now I don't think I have a problem with the LCD anymore (I hope so)...
The keypad now arises...
I can't use nigel's tutorials cause i'm using PIC BASIC, and the keypad, which was supposed to work as Nigel AND my teacher said, is NOT working like that!!! What the matter?
The keypad is a 4 x 3 (0 - 9 with # and *)...

Really weird: I connected a LED to +5V from one end and to a 10k resistor from the other. I have the keypad connected to ground from one of its connectors (There are 7, 3 cols & 4 rows) and to the resistor from another... No logical pattern appeared! It's completely not like Nigel and my teacher said and not how it's supposed to be :? ... I got the following intersections:
Row 1 has connector 2 as common
Row 3 has connector 6 as common
Row 4 has connector 4 as common
Col 1 has connector 3 as common
Col 2 has connector 1 as common
Col 5 has connector 5 as common

Someone can interpret this???

I got it right...
The columns got the odd pins, and the rows, the even ones, except the last one, which is odd... The keypad worked great, but it seems the row of 4-5-6 is corrupt: nothing is happening... The project was left in the laboratory, so as soon as I get it, I'll post its picture...

Meanwhile, here's my code, in PIC BASIC to run the program...

Anyway, my code is working 8) man!!! I'm posting it just to help others 8) :lol: ... It's working because I've tried it, download it on the PIC, AND made a final project presentation abt it... I have a small memory problem, though... Last time I ran the prog, the PIC didn't seem to be memorizing any code at all :? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…