Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need More Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormRyda

I have heard of the 15 pin lcds...but does anyone have more information on a 19 pin lcd and what it can be used for? This is a recovered one and has not part number on it....thank you

More Information

I have found the controller that drives the lcd and here is its info.

Id : LC867112B

**broken link removed**

Go Their To see the chip...but their is no datasheet Available for it!!!!!! Can someone help me finding and just powering the lcd from the ic chip.

More info
" LCD auto-display controller/driver on chip (30 segments x 4 dots), tuner PWM output, 12-channel 8-bit A/D converter input, 4-channel 8-bit D/A converter output, remote control receiver circuit and real-time service functions, clock backup "

Do you think maybe the LC867112B would be similar to the A version ? If so their is a japanese datasheet....which i have looked at and am stuck...Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back