Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need more help with sound trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is good that the first transistor has a bypassed emitter resistor for good DC stability.
The second transistor is not needed.
Maybe an adjustment should be available to set the sensitivity.

Please connect a resistor in series with the base of the 3rd transistor to limit its base current.

sorry,
I'm a little bit confused... Correct me if I'm wrong

1. Replace R3 10k with a pot (i think same value...maybe 15k)
2. I have to connect a resistor at the base of Q2 (because i only have 2 transistors in the circuit) but if i put a 1k resistor the amplification after Q2 will be smaller than the on give by Q1 - i didn't simulate the circuit but i think that the Vout from Q2 is smaller with at least 0.7V

I don't know why you are using a preamp with two transistors when only one properly biased transistor is needed.

If the preamp works then don't change its parts, instead make the R8/R9 voltage divider adjustable for sensitivity.

Thanks,
I will try that and let you know the result.

I know that i'm annoying with my questions, but this is by far the most complicated project that i made so far. I tray to learn by myself but some times i get no results...and i become annoying.
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back