Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need more help with LEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said in your previous post 15 Leds at 20mA will be :
Iav = 50% *20mA * 15 = 150mA, using three AA batteries this circuit can last above and beyond 2 hours. 150mA * 2 hours = 300mA hours.
P = IV
Pav = 50%IV *15 Leds
Pav = 0.5 * 20mA * 3V * 15V
Pav = 0.45W
Now you need to account for the power dissipated in the resistors etc.

This is just to get the idea accross...

I just took a look at your homepage ANTLabs, and noticed you have your normally open and normally closed switches backwards.

**broken link removed**

At least they appear that way if you have them labeled underneath.

Remember, switches and relays are always labeled in their resting or deenergized state in schematics unless otherwise noted.

Man, your web site really needs some work. Many mistakes and concepts.

Thank you two for the reviews, I have not been able to change any errors, though, It wontlet me on the sie! But please stick to he circuit. I only have 3 days left to gt it! can someone please post a schematic!!! It just needs to make the LEDs fade in and out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back