Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need local So CA supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

goofeedad

I hope this does not break any forum rules, with regards to asking for locations and not circuit help, if so please just let me know.

About 8 years ago while I was in college, I went to an elec surplus supply place. I have done many searches for local suppliers of almost every type and catagory. I (for some reason) can't seem to find a decent electronic supply (surplus is also good). Not Radio Shack.

My favorite place was in the Pomona CA area, on Holt Ave. I believe.

Anyone know of this place? Or a good supply store in So. CA. East of LA county to be a little more precise.

This would normally be in Chat, so if it does get moved, look over there.

One of my faves in Southern California is a long way from Pomona, is AllElectronics in Van Nuys. A good general parts supply with a fair amount of surplus scattered on the floor, is Torrance Electronics (guess where).

On old newsgroup posts, they mention a store at 977 W Holt Ave. Good place to buy lasers in 1995. On Google Street View it looks like today it's a Church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back