Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Information For Passive Components

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermaine

Hello all,

Any one knows where to search for informations on the website for Passive Components?
I need to do a presentation for the introduction of Passive Components like resistor, capacitor and inductor.
Introducing to types of resistor, capacitor, inductor in chart form and diagram, formula of resistor, capacitor and inductor,
type of packaging available for resistor, capacitor and inductor, their color code chart, their application.
I have searched through the website, but it seem that most of the informations are in pieces.
Are there any detailed website available for all these passive components?
Please advise and let me know as soon as possible.
Thanks so much.

Re: Need Information For Semiconductors

shermaine said:
Hello all,

I need to do a presentation for the introduction of semiconductors like resistor, capacitor and inductor.

Hate to be the one to break it to you, but resistors, capacitors and inductors are not semiconductors, which is probably why you did not find anything. If you google for "capacitor tutorial" etc, you will find lots of good info. For example, here's one I just found... **broken link removed**

If you really want semiconductors (transistors, diodes, etc), then try this... https://www.tpub.com/neets/

Cheers,
-Neil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back