Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need info on Exar IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sydewinder99

Hi All,

Have desperate need for data sheet for the following EXAR IC. Which is installed in a TELCO communications equipment. Chips are not available in USA as best I know, but if anyone can share some light on this (IC) it will help immensely. Just looking for data sheet or any info on this chip.

XR15757A
Date Code 9452
Other Numbers off chip: 1K00141598

Appreciate any help some one could supply.
Thanks, Jay

I found this on CMB Components May be it is Real Maybe not.
This took about 3 hours of searching. Not giving up yet.

XR15757A
XR15757
15757A
XR15757A XRT 98+ 605 Download Cross Part
Alternate Parts (cross reference Parts)
CA1524 LM1524 SG1524 UC1524 UC1525

Attachments

• LM1524.pdf
    640.1 KB · Views: 467
John, Thank you for information, I appreciate your time involved in the reseach as I had myself searched many hours as well. However the chip I have is a 14 DIP design. I have thought myself that it might be a PWM type, but not sure, hence the actual data sheet for this (XR15757A) will tell me more. Thanks again for your trouble, Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back