Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

deancal

Hello all from a newbie. I have not done much in the way of circuit design and I have a project that I would like to get any feedback on.

I need to have a set of two outputs from a control unit that are "switched" in sequence:

one two
1 on off
2 on on
3 off on
4 off off

I would like to have an "override" switch that, when pressed, would allow me to have a toggle switch so that if you press the toggle switch up the outputs will cycle up from 1 to 4. If you press the toggle switch down then you would go in reverse sequence from whatever point you are at. Each of the two outputs needs to drive a 12 volt relay. It would also be nice to have a numerical display showing what "stage" the switches are at (1, 2, 3, 4). If I were to press the "override" switch again then control of the outputs would be returned to the control unit.

Thanks for any help,
Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back