Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help with ultrasonic radar

Status
Not open for further replies.

dummy55555

UltraSonic Radar

i have choose to use this project as my assignment.. but i want to use the buzzer to change the LED that act as the signal. So how should i modify the circuit??? Do i need to add others components??

The point marked 9 on the schematic is an open collector transistor driver, you can put anything you want on that.

UltraSonic Radar

i have choose to use this project as my assignment.. but i want to use the buzzer to change the LED that act as the signal. So how should i modify the circuit??? Do i need to add others components??

hi,
To call this circuit 'ultrasonic radar' is misleading, it dosnt measure angles or ranges.!

It actually an ultrasonic movement detector, if an object moves within its field of beam coverage, it becomes activated.

A strong draught of air will be seen as 'movement' and the circuit will be activated.

As SC points out pin#9 is an open collector output.

Last edited:
hi there...... i have a question here.. since the project is using ultrasonic as the detector instead of infrared .. is there any difference?? i mean the advantages and the disadvantages between them..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back