Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help with power supply parts very info...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodniepr

i have a receiver 301 013 from dish network that works ok for 1 hour after that the receiver go off i desconect from the electric outlet and reconect and the reciver dont turn on

if i wait like 15 minuts the receiver and connect to the electricity again it turn on and works 100% but after like 1 hour again it turn off

a friend of mine told me that the power supply its the first think to verify because the tsop and eeprom are ok just when the receiver are hot it turn off

wwhat you think ?waht can i verify on the power supply?

one more thing its that i verify all the capacitors diode. regulator switch and only one has 1 of power

some guys at dish forum told me to verify the regulator switch hs5001..or the bridge diode cr5008
or the main filter cap. c9001
check parts here to see the work info for that part

if the problem are that the receiver turn hot and when its hot it turn off what i need to change?

i have 1 receiver that all the power supply parts are ok

what you said??**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back