Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with Oshonsoft's USB Pro AVR Programmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winch

This is a free program that you can use on the Oshonsoft site. In my case I use the PICF1455 chip for the hardware communication
Try programming an ATMega32U4 with this software/hardware.

He sees the connection of the hardware, but then he programs the chip but when you check the firmware with verify the data it does not match?
I suspect it's because of the settings of AVRPROGDEVICES file.
This is a file that you can edit from the USB Pro AVR programmer.
But apparently I'm doing something wrong? Has anyone ever done this before?

No... But I have had similar issues programming ye' ol' AVR..

I have a TL886 II and this programs EVERYTHING.. But without knowing about the AVR fuses it doesn't..
It looks like Vladimir has separate boxes for all this stuff..

That file must be available through either the tools or options menu items..
Even then you'll need to know what each bit does.. When I was programming a boot loader the other day One of the fuses was missing ( Well wasn't, but was called something else.) Type fuse settings into AVRfreaks web forum, see what it needs..

Funny.. The chip I struggled with was the ATmega32u4... ( not listed on the TL886 device list )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back