Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with making a touch screen calender

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.
This thread made me laugh...out loud.

flames33, your idea is a bit lacking. There are many products that do this, from cellphones to computers(pc, laptops and netbooks). They even have internet versions such as google calender which can be viewed by anyone and shared to anyone. To get a patent on this idea, is a bad idea. Its already been done. Dont waste your money.

IFFFF you are doing this for fun, JUST to do it, because I myself have reinvented the wheel a few times just because I enjoyed it.

I could be wrong.

Look at either 4 wire resistive touch or capacitive touch. Atmel recently bought out a company called Qtouch (i think) , which specializes in touch controllers. Atmel has began integrating a few of their uC with touch controllers for capacitive touch.

I'm sure you can find a demo board from them. But google around, you'll find what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back