Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help with F9214CW AZ280

Status
Not open for further replies.

virus00

Hi, I need to duplicate (and to copy the codes inside it) a F9214CW AZ280 8pin chip...
but I've not found any specifications or equivalent chip on the net...
I'm novice.... please someone can help me???

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
No, it isn't a commercial chip.... sure it's a programmable one! Because it's used to recognize allarm key... I know that it's possible to duplicate it.... but I need first to buy some new one...

virus00 said:
No, it isn't a commercial chip.... sure it's a programmable one! Because it's used to recognize allarm key... I know that it's possible to duplicate it.... but I need first to buy some new one...

That sounds most likely that it's a commercially produced device, and the chip will almost certainly be copy protected.

If you 'know' that it's possible to duplicate it, presumably you must know someone who has done so?, so ask them where to source it, and how to duplicate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back