Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help with designing telescopic amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeyinc

I need help for designing telescopic amplifier with all the calculation for the parameter. The requirements that I need to obey for designing this op-amps is to provide the amplification of 40 to 50 dB. When 2.5V power supply is used to power up the circuit

Search for an operational amplifier(s) that works at that supply and calculate the resistors for a total gain of 178. Should be similar to a microphone amplifier.
Your input source signal has to be veeeery small.

Last edited:
telescopic amplifier

Search for an operational amplifier(s) that works at that supply and calculate the resistors for a total gain of 178. Should be similar to a microphone amplifier.
Your input source signal has to be veeeery small.

i will design the input for this op-amps to be unity, can u gv some guide where can i search about this info.

because i still new about this, do u mean to search all this forum or in internet?

thankz for all this info..=)

Hello.
I do not know were the 'unity' gain you mention comes from. If it is unity gain, has no gain of 178 as I suggested.

The search for the correct chip will be easier on the net, am unsure if SSM2019 will work with only 2.5 V. Data sheets will tell the minimum operation voltage.

Check your grammar too. It is not "u" , it is written 'you' + ...

It might ease your component selection problem by getting a DC to DC convertor to boost the voltage to +12v/-12v or so.
I don't think many parts are spec'ed at voltage this low.

telescopic amp

You mike try a Google search for "shotgun microphone ".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back