Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help with an electronic project plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rancid rock

hey i need to build a project that can be a mix of electronics and mechanics. It can include microcontrollers and must br useful, i hav had many ideas but almost all hav just been useless (like a pinball machine), i need help on finding a usefull thing to make. I found a hand clap switch on another site which i could incorporate into my project, but i am still clueless, it may be a very simple mechanism that i can make complicated by modifying or adding certain things, plz help, thx.

Edit: Also if any1 wants the circuit and parts list for the hand clap switch i can upload it........so just ask,

Edit2: Plz don't just shrug this off, i am new to the electronics world being only 1 year in age........, anyway all ideas will be usefull to me, because i know very few circuits.

i need help on finding a usefull thing to make.
What is useful to you?
and then we can work on that.

You can't learn electronics if you can't invent.

How 'bout a hand clap soda can dispenser? That would suit the requirements and be a godsend to couch potatoes everywhere.

yeah, the only criteria is it has to be a closed loop circuit, so it must do something and be operatinal and functional. (but not too hard or expensive) i can always complicate a simple idead.......it's just i need the idea first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back