need help with an electronic project plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rancid rock

hey i need to build a project that can be a mix of electronics and mechanics. It can include microcontrollers and must br useful, i hav had many ideas but almost all hav just been useless (like a pinball machine), i need help on finding a usefull thing to make. I found a hand clap switch on another site which i could incorporate into my project, but i am still clueless, it may be a very simple mechanism that i can make complicated by modifying or adding certain things, plz help, thx.

Edit: Also if any1 wants the circuit and parts list for the hand clap switch i can upload it........so just ask,

Edit2: Plz don't just shrug this off, i am new to the electronics world being only 1 year in age........, anyway all ideas will be usefull to me, because i know very few circuits.

How 'bout a hand clap soda can dispenser? That would suit the requirements and be a godsend to couch potatoes everywhere.

yeah, the only criteria is it has to be a closed loop circuit, so it must do something and be operatinal and functional. (but not too hard or expensive) i can always complicate a simple idead.......it's just i need the idea first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…