Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with a project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurri

Hi,
I'm not the worlds best at electronics so, I'm hoping someone with more experience can help. What I'm trying to build is a Data logger that will measure and record Voltage (up-to about 2 volts DC) in mV's and log it onto a palm pilot. I also need the software on the palm pilot to record this voltage for approx. 3-5 minutes of data.
I need 8 channels to log. Was hoping someone could tell me the easiest/cheapest way to rig this thing. I know there are data loggers out there but was kinda wanting to do it myself alittle cheaper.
Thanks,
Terry :?:

It's only a couple of 100's pages 8)

seriously though. I think he's right, a pic with A/D can do it all. measure voltage and use the uart to send the data to a pc, palm, ...

But then, of course, you also have to write the software for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back