Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with a DC/Ac inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

tclan

i wish to build a Dc to Ac inverter (or is it converter) for use in a circuit. unfortunately i cant find any circuit/site which shows me how to make one. :(
i was wonderin if anyone could provide me with such.

thanks

Do you have some parameters in mind?
Like dc input volts, required ac output, and what sort of load current?

A basic invertor can be made from multivibrator circuit and a small mains transformer........
Have look here at this cct as an example:
**broken link removed**

more info

@ chippie and mosfet .. thanks a lot ...... i forgot to define what i really wanted.... all i want is a dc to ac inverter .. output would be about 2V coming from a 6V battery source ..... load current should be about 0.2A ... i would love to be able to build it without using a transformer and any ICs.

if anyone requires more detail .... holla at moi

"without using a transformer and any ICs"
If the zener was changed to 2.4v this circuit might work:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back