Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help! trying to add buttons to lcd control panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

1twistedtortoise

I am currently trying to build and ultrasonic cleaner, but could really use some help figuring out this Lcd panel. I ordered and ultrasonic generator pcb from a company in beijing. The generator comes with an lcd panel that is used to control the power, frequency , and timer, but for some reason there are no buttons on the panel to adjust the settings. There is a row of unpopulated leads which read p- p+ t- t+ sw and st , another 2 labelled COM and another small box with 3 leads that says ADJ and has a G and F. I am assuming p- and p+ and power up and power down and T- t+ means time up and time down and COM are common wires. No idea what the three in the box that say ADJ ... Anyway, i am trying to figure out how to add buttons so that i can actually use this thing and im not sure how to go about it. I did find a 8 button strip that seems like a great way to keep that may buttons together and mount them, but i'm still unclear as to how to wire it up. When i started purchased this board i assumed that there would be buttons already on the panel and that i would simply have to mount both the generator circuit and the lcd to an enclosure, attach the wires from my ultrasonic transducers and wire up the power input, which i could have done easily. I can only hope someone has an answer for me. Any help is greatly appreciated! i uploaded a pic of the lcd panel so your not just relying on my description.

Attachments

• new 423.jpg
    new 423.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 171
Maybe it is a RS-232 interface? Can you post a link to where you got the generator from? Also if you can post the IC part numbers, maybe we can figure this out. I imagine there is an IC on the other side of the board with a lot of pins probably a MCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back