Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help. Serious advice only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrz126

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my girlfriend. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch. Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

PLEASE HELP!

:lol:
Got that from a car message board, I couldnt think of a way to change it to involve electronics and still have it be funny.

Glad to see this board finally got an off topic section. Looks like Ill be spending more time here :D

Glad to see you've got your priorities straight. :)

What car message boards do you like?

P.S. This post proved to me how bad I am at spelling - It took me 5 separate searches on google to find out the correct spelling for straight. :(

Cool, for minute I thought it was true, bud then I realised this is Off-topic so I knew it can't be truth. :lol:

I mostly browse www.mymonte.com because I own a 95 monte carlo, and I'm also browsing www.caraudio.com/vb to help with my car audio addiction :)

I always have a hard time with spelling, but I'm too lazy to google, so I just rephrase what I want to say with words I know how to spell :lol:

Wow, thats a heart wrenching decision. If you don't do it yourself, you'll always regret it :lol:

jrz126 said:
I own a 95 monte carlo

You have a 10 year old packet of biscuits? Mine grew mouldy after only 3 years... What's your secret to freshness? :wink:

Attachments

• s_pack_116.gif
    s_pack_116.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 476
jrz126 said:
I mostly browse www.mymonte.com because I own a 95 monte carlo, and I'm also browsing www.caraudio.com/vb to help with my car audio addiction :)

I always have a hard time with spelling, but I'm too lazy to google, so I just rephrase what I want to say with words I know how to spell :lol:
Wow, You are the only person I know, who is proud to own 10 years old candy bar :lol:

Jay.slovak said:
jrz126 said:

Wow, You are the only person I know, who is proud to own 10 years old candy bar :lol:

I have to be proud of it, my candy bar has 4 wheels and a 1600W stereo :lol:

jrz126 said:
Jay.slovak said:
jrz126 said:

I have to be proud of it, my candy bar has 4 wheels and a 1600W stereo :lol:
LOL the worlds most loudest candy bar :lol:

I've never heard of this "Monte Carlo" candy bar before... is it any good?

(I do know about the cars though :wink: )

I, for a minute, bought the whole story :x :!: :!:
Hehe, then I realized that not only this was the off-topic section, but also that the story was bogus :lol:
You got me right :wink:
Anyway, unless u're an ace, rust should be handled by pros... U need to take out the part, take out the paint, uncover the metal, apply reinforcing material, re-structurate the part, repaint (several layers) then put it back there... (I missed a couple of 'technical' steps :wink: )... :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back