Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help!!! Read 64 bit manchester code using PIC16F628A

Status
Not open for further replies.

ct82

Does anyone have idea on writing source code for reading 64 bit manchester code using PIC16F628A? Hope to hear from you guys soon!!

RFID Reader

Hii,
I'm building a simple rfid reader using U2270B ic from atmel. The output of the u2270b is manchester code. So i need to decode that manchester code (read by the u2270b from a transponder) using pic16f628a. Then i need to send the decoded machester code to my pc using the usart feature. I have done few simple project using pic but i haven't encounter this kind of difficulty. Hope you can help me!!

Have you read on Manchester encoding?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_encoding

I have never done something like that, but judging by the above link, it shouldn't be too hard.

You know how to program a PIC in either C or Assembly, right?

By the looks of it, you simply have to synchronize to the data stream once, and then read away.

You'll probably want to buffer small portions to send in parallel using the USART. If you need help with the USART part, Microchip has some application notes that will detail this on their website.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back