Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help programming the MSSP on the PIC16F877

Status
Not open for further replies.

avinsinanan

Hello I posted a question earlier on how am using the CMPS03 Devantech Magnetic compass.

I have read Datasheets upon Datasheets and I am still wondering how to program the MSSP.

Now all i wanted to do is just send a signal to the Compass so that it returns the value to the PIC16F877. Can anyone please just tell me how to do this.

I mean the datasheets have code for everything except that it seems. They give you tons and tons of code but for sone simple reason they cannot give you the 10 to 20 lines of code to do this. The single most important thing. Maybe the code is somewhere in the millions of lines of code they put.. but they forget there are people out there who are not to familiar with Assembly language.

So please, can anyone out there please guide me on how to get the data from the compass using the SDA and SCL lines using ASSEMBLY.

And for those people out there whp write datasheets please remeber there are people out there who are now starting. Datasheets are to benefit everyone.

Sorry for being so HONEST.

Yours Respectfully

compass data sheet

hi , tell me the adress of the same and i will give u the asm code to do the same . also tell me the data u wanr or better tell me hte url to fins the dat asheet of that compass. i may help u
bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back