Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NEED HELP! on mircocontrollers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakrueger

Hi,

I'm am doing a school project and I was wondering if anyone would know of any mircocontrollers that measure temperature and pressure that are already programmed and ready to use. Please let me know if you have any ideas. We do not have enough time to program it.

Thanks,
High School Student

Oh and the thing is that we do not have much funding to this project, so it kinda needs to be cheap. However we are sending this with other data recievers type things, like video and ditial cameras and gps, into the atmosphere. and it will be inside a box like structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back