Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help on FM Trans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basem

i want to make FM Trans. Circuit ...

**broken link removed**

But:
1- I can't find Q1 ZTX108
2- VC1 5-60pF ... i find 4-40pF : can i use it or not ??
3- Can i Check my Result before received signal on Radio Device ??

Any modern little NPN transistor will work as the oscillator. I used a 2N3904 in my FM transmitter.
You don't show where you are so if you are in Europe then you can use a BC547 transistor.
The tuning capacitor will work but the coil might need 1 0r 2 more turns.
Make it and try it. A simulation won't be useful.

It is a very simple circuit with horrible performance:
1) Its antenna is connected to the tuned circuit so the frequency will change if something moves toward or away from the antenna.
2) It doesn't have a voltage regulator so its frequency will change as the battery voltage runs down.
3) It will sound awfully muffled because it doesn't have pre-emphasis like all FM radio stations have and the de-emphasis in all FM radios will cut its high audio frequencies.

It doesn't need two opamps because the second opamp can be replaced with a piece of wire.
It must be made on a pcb or on stripboard with all the traces and wires cut as short as is possible. It won't work if you make it on a breadboard.

I get L1 is 0.112uH ... i can't make coil with my hand :( .. so i can't increase more Turns ..

Q: i Can't sent any voice through this circuit ??? can you help me with circuit that able me to transmit voice ??
Or Help me how can Modify this Circuit ... ?

- thank you for Ur important notes ... it's very useful to me

u can make a coil by winding about 5 turns at a diameter of 3.5mm. Get an ink tube from an ordinary pen and wrap 5 turns on it with an insulated copper wire being careful not bend it. Remove th coil u made n remove the insulation from both end of the coil n solder it on the board n U HAVE DONE!! I have made a really useful transmitter using bc547!! U can even use bc549,bc548.etc mail me if u need any help -GOODLUCK.
Ziddik -karathoor-tirur-kerala-india]

Dear All,

Thanks for the great work.

I am interested in doing a project in wireless communication. Please provide ideas on antenna design, software designed radios, smart antennas, propagation models, etc. Anything will help in wireless communication will suffice.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back