Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help in Power Management...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harros

Hi guys, i have designed this circuit for my transmitter. But i want to drive it using battery, is it possible to do so? Any suggestion on the regulators and the type of batteries that i can use for this circuit?

Attachments

• Oscillator.pdf
    46.8 KB · Views: 213
That's an interesting "transmitter".

You need to define your intentions a lot better. What power do you want? Does it need to be stable? Does your frequency need to be stable? What controls your frequency? I'm too lazy to simulate this for you; what is your intended frequency? What is your efficiency goal? Do you intend to modulate it?

mneary said:

You need to define your intentions a lot better. What power do you want? Does it need to be stable? Does your frequency need to be stable? What controls your frequency? I'm too lazy to simulate this for you; what is your intended frequency? What is your efficiency goal? Do you intend to modulate it?

The transmitter is to transmit a simple (unmodulated) sine wave at 1.07 MHz. The power at the load resister is around 100mW. Meaning that I am going to transmit the sine wave at 100mW... This transmitter is meant for the Near Field Electromagnetic Ranging system...

mneary said:

Am I doing it in the right way for this transmitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back