Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help in mc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi.has.kiran

hello,
i am new to this microcontrollers and microprocessors how to start with and
how to learn aasembly language and
please suggest me a simple mc based project in real time applications

reply fast

thank u

Hello there!

Well, in order to learn about the MCU and assembly, my suggestion is to buy a kit of one MCU of your selection (maybe PIC, AVR or any other) and start playing with it! Most of the software programs for programming in assembly (like the MPLAB for PIC) come with various examples that you can study in order to learn the different capabilities of the MCU and the assembly language.

Perhaps, the simplest project to start with, would be to connect some LEDs to the MCU and play with them. Again, this is an example that most assemblers are shipped with.

I hope I have helped you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back