Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help in designing a mixer circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roslan

Hi there. I would like to build a simple mixer circuit using an analog device component (Ad 835 multiplier). The circuit will have a carrier signal of 1mhz and a modulated signal of 0.998mhz. the output should give out a 2khz frequency. can anyone shed some light on how to go about designing this circuit as i need help urgently. thanks

See Radio Amateur's Handbook by ARRL. Lots of good stuff in there. I do recall (in at least one edition of that handbook, an audio generator that was similar to what you describe. Note that "direct conversion" or DC might be the category to look under - RF from antenna is mixed with oscillator very near and audio output results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back