Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help in a electronic door design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweaker_nerd

I want to build a door, I want it to travel 6 to 12 inches. But I dont know how to build it. What can I use? please help, it's for my son's toy truck. I want it to use 12vdc. Thank you

Lemme see, Door, I've seen hinged ones and sliding ones, then there are folding (concertina) ones and tilting ones and roller shutter ones and, and...

You really cannot expect us to read your mind :) , you need to supply as much detail as possible.

The comments "travel" 6 to 12 inches, toy truck and 12V just got my mind boggling what on earth you are trying to do.

Automatic door? which door in a toy truck? for the truck to pass through (garage)?, what turns the door activator on and off? remote control?
Get the idea? :wink:

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back