Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help identifying Yamaha AIEB2 power cables for RS7000 installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mctavish

hi all, my first post, i was pointed this way as a possible solution to a dillema. I recently bought an AIEB2 expansion card for my Yamaha RS7000 sequencer and unfortunately it's come with the two internal power cables missing. I was hoping to be able to identify the cables and where i might be able to purchase them in the UK. The following youtube video shows someone else installing the card. One of the cables is 4 pin, the other 3 pin. He begins to plug them in at 4 mins 19s. Any help anyone can provide would be really appreciated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huIY_lZFaQY

Matt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back