Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help identifying a part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celly

Hi guys,...lemme start by saing im in now way an electricial,...but i dabble a bit for fun. I have a sony strd311 stereo amp im repairing for a vinyl amp for my lps,...
I know whats broke, just need to identify and order the part. Can i use some of your knowledge to help a guy out??? What is this? And where do i get one?

Attachments

• DSC_0206.JPG
    DSC_0206.JPG
    657.3 KB · Views: 265
Welcome to ETO.

How do you know it is broke?

Hi guys,...lemme start by saing im in now way an electricial,...but i dabble a bit for fun. I have a sony strd311 stereo amp im repairing for a vinyl amp for my lps,...
I know whats broke, just need to identify and order the part. Can i use some of your knowledge to help a guy out??? What is this? And where do i get one?

Those are the emitter resistors, they usually blow when the output stages have blown, it's VERY, VERY unlikely just to be the resistors.

Thanks guys, for the cost ill try and replace them and see what happens....it was a free amp, when i turn it on, it goes into protection mode, upon opening i seen this part broke into 2 pieces,...if there is more wrong ill go from tere. I appreciate u guys helping!!! Thank you a pile, yas all rock in my books

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back