Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help identifying a few capacitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostrafus

Aiight this is a branch off of a previous thread, see I picked up a bundle of capacitors from radio shack, but I didn't look close enough when I got them, so when I busted them open I found out I couldn't find the µf/pf of any of them.

All of these are Ceramic Disc Capacitors

If anyone can help or has figured out their capacitance, please assist.

Here's the list, may be long, I gotta sort through 100 capacitors.

Color: Orange
Markings:
KCK
.01Z
Z5U

Markings:
Z5U
KCK

Markings:

Color: Red
Markings:
MDC
560 10%
M3300 FR
1KV

Color: Brown
Markings:
22J
CO

Markings:
N
15J

Markings:
KCK
.01M
Z5U

try this site:
**broken link removed**

helped me a bunch, has pretty much everything you need there.

regards

Markings:
KCK
.01Z 10nF
Z5U

Markings:
Z5U
502 5nF
KCK

Markings:
561 560pF

Color: Red
Markings:
MDC
560 10% 560pF
M3300 FR
1KV

Color: Brown
Markings:
22J 22pF
CO

Markings:
N
15J 15pF

Markings:
KCK
.01M 10nF
Z5U[/quote]

Sebi,

on your 3rd and 4th answers you said that 560 is 560pf and 561 is 560pf. i thought that the last number is the multiplier for zeros, and figured that 560 merely meant 56pf, i am no expert or even intermediate at cap labeling so i might be wrong. any help appreciated.

regards,

ivan

Yes, Ivan possible. This is only my impression (or expert?) when the tolerance is numbered (10%) the value also direct numbered... Better when measured...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back