Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help for the Part number what i am looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

I am looking for part number or name that what I am looking for.....

The 7-Segment Led have BUILT-IN the BCD to 7-Segment. I do not want use 7447 or 4511.

Because the 7447 and 4511 DOES NOT support with Hex such A,B,C,D,E,F.

I know the DM9368 and others does same this, But I want BUILT IN the LED.

Anybody know what I talk about?

THANKS!

Last edited:
And you are prepared to pay $20.00 for $1.00 worth of display and $1.00 worth of decoder chip????
It is expensive because it has a slighly nicer output than a normal 7-segment display. But $20.00 each is outrageous.
The junk markets in Hong Kong and Thailand have all these displays for $1.00 each.

Last edited:
Yea I found some cheap.

But..

I already made burn Eprom.... Use Address A0 to A3 for inputs (A4 to A7 to all ground) and use output D0 to D7 for 7-Segment display (nice?) and save money so reuse the eprom if never use it. that's called recycle the eprom.. ;) Of Course chip is too big. but well as long it's WORKED.

I have tons of eproms about over 100.

Of Course I own built eprom burner with 8255 and 80286 cpu. ;)

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back