Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help for my project design

Status
Not open for further replies.

guen_max

Hey I'm Guen, a new member...Just want to ask if you have suggestions that might help regarding my thesis...it's my final requirement to graduate and I'm still contemplating on my proposal...suggestions anyone?My major is Computer Engineering...I would like to use the PIC Microcontroller 16F84...hope you can help me guys...thanks!It would mean a lot:)

Google for 16F84, there are a ton of projects out there, The 16F628A however replaced it. Search for it and see if there are newer projects.

No thanks. I do as well. I am playing with the 16F88 and seeing how much the PIC has changed, and going where to I start..

mramos1 said:
No thanks. I do as well. I am playing with the 16F88 and seeing how much the PIC has changed, and going where to I start..

Actually it's changed hardly at all, it uses the identical 14 bit core, only it's facilities have changed - for the better!. It's trivial to run 84 code on any of the later 14 bit cores.

hey mr. penoy_balut since you have a lot then maybe you can spare me some? I just want some ideas...so I can come up with my proposal for this coming sem...thanks!I'd really want to use 16F84 since it has been introduced to us already...what interesting devices have you done using PIC?Thanks...I'm a Kababayan nyway...hehe

guen_max said:
hey mr. penoy_balut since you have a lot then maybe you can spare me some? I just want some ideas...so I can come up with my proposal for this coming sem...thanks!I'd really want to use 16F84 since it has been introduced to us already...what interesting devices have you done using PIC?Thanks...I'm a Kababayan nyway...hehe

PIC applications are limited only by one's imagination and ability, you can use it in any application you want because it works the way you program it, what specific application do you need? Or attend my PIC programming seminar for just $4.

Last edited:
I don't think I can attend your seminar since I'm situated at Bacolod City, however we did a digital chess clock using PIC as our project. It was pretty simple, I just want a suggestion of what stuff can I create using PIC for my thesis, thanks a bunch..just some devices you can suggest...my imagination's not that great during sem break, hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back