Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help For a Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electro Boy

Hi im making a R/C Hoovercraft and y need to get from a 9.6v/ 1amp bat. and convert it to at least 20 volts and 3 amp. can some one help me ?
thanks. If some one has a dising for a miniature alternator i will tank you a lot. for more info plese post your mesage

What you are asking isn't possible. Your battery is capable of 9.6V*1Amp = 9.6W. But 20V*3A = 60W. So the battery isn't capable of supplying the power you need. With power supplies you can trade voltage for current and current for voltage but the total power remains the same (minus some for not being 100% efficient).

So you need to find a battery that can handle your power requirements.

Brent

Ok i have a ?.. is there a miniature alternator or some ting that y can get for it to power the circuite and only use the batery like to start ..like a car but in a small way.. this will be cool if it were posible.

if theres is such generator can some one tellme how to meket or were to buy it? please this is important .

thanks

Jhony

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back