Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help finding a part!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mendojazzhead

I am looking foe a simple and cheap (1-4) channel transmitter. I want it to be powerful enough to transmit across a house, but it does not have to transmit a lot of data. In fact, all I want to do is be able to transmit a digital high. Something similar to that of a cordless telephone, garage door opener, or walkie talkie would seem reasonable. Is there anywhere I can buy this sort of transmitter for cheap and in bulk? I looked at the various components dealers, but had a hard time finding what I need.

Thanks
Chris

Hi Chris

Depends on what you call cheap and your location. I have used these units in the past. Four channels, momentary or latching with a key fob transmitter. Receiver board and transmitter as a kit runs about $80 USD. I have seen much cheaper 2 channel versions but don't have any links at hand.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back