Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

eewilfred

hi i am looking circuits 4 my projct which ned to b submited with in 2 months. im planing to build a radio controled robot i got cam circuit.
i use a web cam that can be interfaced wit ic to send to a pc tat circuit is ok . but now i need a circuit to drive ma robot.
somebody plz tell me were could i get a circuit diagram or atleast an idea hw its done . im thinking to use am or fm with no much complex crkt . i must get it workng with in a month . plzzzzz........
i got a metal detector atttached to it if possible i need a crkt to drive its motor too. i mean i need atleast 3-4 channels. :eek::eek::eek:

im new to this field and dnt knw any thing more than basics and i knw it well. plz help

tnks

A month?......You're screwed!

Assuming you understand the circuitry to generate the logic signal to control the motor, this is what you need:

**broken link removed**

use the version for an inductive load, with either a darlington transistor rated for the amperage your motor uses, or a relay driven by a darlington if its a larger motor. If you need forward reverse and breaking look up "H-Bridge".

Hello

for transmitter and reciver you can use a modul RX/TX well be better.

for driving your robot you can use PIC16FXX and motor driver like L297 , L293 , L298

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back