need help fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

eewilfred

hi i am looking circuits 4 my projct which ned to b submited with in 2 months. im planing to build a radio controled robot i got cam circuit.
i use a web cam that can be interfaced wit ic to send to a pc tat circuit is ok . but now i need a circuit to drive ma robot.
somebody plz tell me were could i get a circuit diagram or atleast an idea hw its done . im thinking to use am or fm with no much complex crkt . i must get it workng with in a month . plzzzzz........
i got a metal detector atttached to it if possible i need a crkt to drive its motor too. i mean i need atleast 3-4 channels.

im new to this field and dnt knw any thing more than basics and i knw it well. plz help

tnks

Assuming you understand the circuitry to generate the logic signal to control the motor, this is what you need:

**broken link removed**

use the version for an inductive load, with either a darlington transistor rated for the amperage your motor uses, or a relay driven by a darlington if its a larger motor. If you need forward reverse and breaking look up "H-Bridge".

Hello

for transmitter and reciver you can use a modul RX/TX well be better.

for driving your robot you can use PIC16FXX and motor driver like L297 , L293 , L298

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…