Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help choosing a transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wanting to build a charger circuit to charge a 360v capacitor and likely some different rated ones later on. I've been looking at how camera flashes work here https://electronics.howstuffworks.com/camera-flash3.htm
I understand how it works but I haven't used transformers before and I'm wondering what type and specifications should I be looking at for this type here:
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I probably will buy a circuit like that or take one out of a disposable camera, but I'm looking into building my own so I can have it setup to different types of batteries and power adapters charging different types of capacitors.
Any recommendations or places to look would be nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back