Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help building/buying a digital tv tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time since I last posted here. Anyways, I’m building a crt tv around a kit driver board. The board accepts a ntsc/pal signal, what would be the easiest/smallest solution to connect a digital tuner to this? I’m trying to make everything fit in a 12” by 12” box so whatever I put in there has to be small.

Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance -Ray

I remember the old CRT TV I bought 24 years ago. It was huge and heavy with a fairly small screen.
It was not clear and its screen had many lines on it.

My new Smart 4k flat screen TV receives You Tube and has an extremely clear image with no lines. The screen is very large.

Why do you want an old CRT TV?

there are no NTSC stations on the air anymore. the stations are all digital now.
That's why he wants a digital to NTSC analog converter. ;)

Please help me if you can. I am researching karaoke machine cheap.
What does that have to do with this thread?

I think you need to start a thread of you own, and explain in detail, exactly what you are doing and what help you need.

That's why he wants a digital to NTSC analog converter. ;)
get a raspberry pi, connect a USB TV dongle to it, then use the analog outputs from the pi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back