Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help | 8051 Water Level Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

abuza8nuqina

I want to use my 8051 to control the water level in a container. This is my plan. Do you all think it'll work? It not, what do i need to alter?

**broken link removed**

Thanks

Last edited:
Is this homework? (school assignment) or are you looking for a solution to control the level of the tank?

Do you have to use the 8051? Level control as described can be done with simple discrete components.

Give us more information on what you want and why? Guessing this side is fun, but i'd rather be guessing the lotto numbers. At least there I might be rewarded in a 1/100,000,000,000 chance.

Is this homework? (school assignment) or are you looking for a solution to control the level of the tank?

Do you have to use the 8051? Level control as described can be done with simple discrete components.

Give us more information on what you want and why? Guessing this side is fun, but i'd rather be guessing the lotto numbers. At least there I might be rewarded in a 1/100,000,000,000 chance.

This is one of my assignments. I have to do a water refill system using 8051 & yes, i have to use 8051. The system actually refill the tanks whenever the water drops below minimum.

My plan was to supply +5Vdc to the probe and let the water conduct it. Then 8051 will check pin 1.0 or pin 1.1 for any HIGH signal. If its HIGH, then 8051 will turn on the relay that will turn on the valve to the water supply.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with your plan so far, but that schematic is so lacking in details it could very well explode as soon as you turn it on =)

I want to use my 8051 to control the water level in a container. This is my plan. Do you all think it'll work? It not, what do i need to alter?

**broken link removed**

Thanks

It will work definitely....
I always suggest 8051 for the beginners...
you need to sense the water level, compare the water levels and take decisions according to the priorities....
its not too difficult, try on your own... proceed step by step
let me if you need any more details...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back